The SEMA Show takes place OCTOBER 31 – NOVEMBER 3, 2023, at the Las Vegas Convention Center located at 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
The SEMA Show is the premier trade show geared toward helping small businesses thrive and succeed. The trade-only event enables automotive speciality equipment manufacturers to display alongside automotive manufacturers to debut new, innovative products, and connect with industry buyers from all over the world.
The Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week in Las Vegas (AAIW), popularly known as the SEMA Show, is a trade-only industry event that takes place in Las Vegas each year.
Organized by the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA), this trade-only event draws more than 70,000 quality domestic and international buyers each year. Sometimes referred to as the SEMA Car Show 2021, the SEMA Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center is the world’s leading automotive trade event bringing together manufacturers and buyers in every segment of the automotive industry, from hot rods and off-roads to mobile electronics and collision repair. The SEMA Show also provides value to participants through educational seminars, networking events, hands-on workshops and more.
The 2019 SEMA Show featured more than 2,400 exhibiting manufacturing companies, and 3,300 media representatives and hosted more than 162,000 individuals.
Exhibition Stand Solutions
ABOUT THE SHOW
- The SEMA Show takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center located at 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world segmented into 12 sections with over 2,400 exhibitors and a New Product Showcase featuring nearly 3,000 newly introduced parts, tools, and components.
- The SEMA Show draws the industry’s brightest minds, hottest products and over 70,000 domestic and international buyers to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. In addition, the SEMA Show provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.
Exhibiting at the show puts your latest products in front of more than 70,000 buyers from every segment of the specialty-equipment industry, including buyers looking for YOUR products.
ABOUT SEMA SHOW BUYERS
The SEMA Show delivers quality buyers with the power to make or influence buying decisions. The lesson is simple: You need to see more than 70,000 buyers—decision-making, money-spending buyers. They come every year to see companies like yours and the new products and resources that make this the premier event in the automotive aftermarket industry.
As the world’s premier automotive trade show, the SEMA Show is a great place for media to obtain content for articles, generate story ideas, identify emerging trends and interview industry leaders and innovators.
The SEMA Show represents the $44.6 billion automotive aftermarkets. It is the only trade show that brings together every segment of the automotive industry, from hot rods and off-roads to mobile electronics and collision repair.
With more than 2,400 exhibiting companies and attendees from all over the world, the SEMA Show is where the hottest, newest automotive products debut.
- Diesel Performance
- Heavy-Duty Truck/Bus
- Hybrid/Electric/Alternative Fuel
- Marine Performance
- Mobile Electronics
- Passenger Car
- Sport Compact
- Street Performance
- Street Rod/Hot Rod/Custom
- Utility Vehicle