About GIFA 2023 Dusseldorf, Germany – Interior Today
The 15th edition of GIFA Düsseldorf, Germany, which will take place on June 12 and 16, 2023, will delve into the innovations in the metallurgical industry produced since the last edition in 2019. GIFA attendees will discover the latest eco-innovations. Exhibiting companies will present their practical solutions leading to efficient use of resources and energy and sustainable and low-emission metal production.
From June 12 to 16, 2023, “Bright World of Metals” featured a unique series of international congresses, symposia, forums, and special shows. The four trade fairs—GIFA, NEWCAST, METEC, and THERMPROCESS—provided a high-quality program focused on the entire spectrum of foundry technology, castings, metallurgy, and heat treatment technology—including additive manufacturing, metallurgical issues, trends in the steel industry, current aspects of heat treatment technology, and energy innovation efficiency and resource efficiency.
Visitors have an additional incentive to participate as the WFO Technical Forum explores current research and development in all relevant industries.
Who you can meet there? Trade Fair || Interior Today
The synergy between four simultaneous events brings the foundry, metallurgical, and thermal industries under one roof. Experts, suppliers, and decision-makers will visit Düsseldorf at GIFA 2023 to make personal contacts and engage in international business negotiations. The latest survey showed that 70% of all GMTN exhibitors and 66% of all visitors came from abroad. Countries heavily represented included Italy, China, France, India, and Turkey.
What makes him special? Exhibition Stand Designer & Builder || Interior Today
Attending the next edition of GIFA Düsseldorf in 2023 will be worth it. These 4 trade fairs, collectively known as GMTN or The Bright World of Metals, will once again create a unique trade platform for foundries, metallurgy, thermoprocessing, and castings. The interdisciplinary concept contributes to the success of the participants, resulting in more than 2,360 exhibitors and 72,500 professional visitors to GMTN. A cutting-edge forum and symposium add further value to the GIFA experience.
Become an exhibitor at GIFA 2023 – Exhibition Stand Build & Design – Interior Today
- Meet a premium, investment-friendly niche audience
- The perfect basis for establishing business contacts
- The presence of so many decision-makers – the perfect platform to run a successful business, and
- Numerous side events with activities, presentations and opportunities that offer great networking opportunities
Why visit GIFA in 2023? Interior Today
- Be part of the world’s leading trade fair for foundry technology
- Look at modern, innovative solutions, numerous trends and future-oriented innovations
- Meet the prestigious suppliers of casting technology from all over the world
What will you see? Exhibition Stand Designer And Builder! Interior Today
- Foundry/Melting plants and installations
- Refractories technology
- Moulding sands and moulding auxiliaries
- Casting machines and pouring equipment
- Knock-out, fettling, finishing
- Pattern and die making
- Control systems and automation
- Environmental protection and waste management
- Gating and feeding
- Surface treatment
- Welding and cutting
- Heat-treating and drying furnaces
- Transportation and storage
- Pattern and die making
- Measurement and test technology
- Compressed-air technology
- Exhaust and ventilation technology
- Industrial safety and ergonomics
- Technical publications, technical periodicals, associations
- Training, further education
Why should you choose Interior Today? Trade Fair
Whether you’re seeking to sell your offerings or show new merchandise, with our customized and creative exhibition, you’ll definitely achieve it.
- We have limitless options for exhibition stand designs at GIFA 2023 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Our exhibition stands will supplement in addition to decorating your company branding.
- We make sure that your brand ends up at the centre of the thought, and we attempt to satisfy any of your expressive exhibition stand necessities.
- Interior Today’s exhibition stands are synthetic and have very excessive specs and standards; that’ll help you state what you want.
- Our exhibition stand captures and makes interaction with visitors with utmost precision.
- Designing and growing exhibition displays take place under one roof. And,
- Our adept group creates a creative exhibition stand that provides you with eye-catching, practical areas that are certain to get your brand noticed.