Exhibition Stand Design Contractor & Trade Fair Service Provider – INTERIOR TODAY
The 11th edition of InterSolution, the number-one networking and trade fair for solar energy in the Benelux, will be held at Flanders Expo in Ghent, Belgium, on Wednesday 25 and Thursday 26 January 2023.
The success of the 2022 edition confirms the final breakthrough for solar energy in the Benelux. Interest in solar energy just keeps rising, and companies are investing more and more in solar solutions. Solar energy is, and will remain, the future.
Just as with the previous editions since 2009, InterSolution 2023 will be an international B2B forum for the solar industry where supply meets demand.
Leading suppliers from throughout Europe demonstrate their latest innovations in solar panels and energy storage, assembly systems and control techniques, software and monitoring. For this reason, a visit to InterSolution is useful for any professional coming into contact with the solar energy business, such as installers, electricians, contractors, roofers, plumbers and architects.
Why Should Visit At InterSolution 2023- INTERIOR TODAY
- For every solar professional ( The sector is evolving very rapidly. That is why a visit to InterSolution is useful for anyone involved with the solar business, such as architects, building contractors, consultancy firms, roofers, electricians, renewable energy operators, installers, plumbers, public authorities, solar installers, design offices, distributors, heating technicians, swimming pool operators and so on. )
- European trade fair ( For two days, suppliers from throughout Europe will share their knowledge about batteries, wiring techniques, fixation systems, control engineering, monitoring, assembly, converters, PV modules, regulators, software, trackers, heat pumps, solar boilers, solar cells, solar collectors, solar panels and so on. )
- Information sessions ( During InterSolution you can attend various different, practically-oriented info sessions organised by exhibitors free of charge. This will bring you completely up to date! )
Why Should You Exhibit At InterSolution 2023- INTERIOR TODAY
- Solar energy is and will remain the future ( As early as 2008, even before the Flemish solar panels market was to rise to record heights, trade fair organiser Delfico bvba took the initiative to set up the very first solar energy trade fair in the Benelux. And since 2018 – after a three-year break due to the economic dip in the Belgian solar energy market – InterSolution is altogether back again! )
- Recovering market ( The solar market has matured. Governments are stimulating growth through awareness campaigns, and companies are increasingly investing in solar solutions. Never before has green energy been so high on the agenda! )
- International meeting platform ( For years now, InterSolution has been an international B2B forum for the solar industry where supply meets demand. Exhibitors come from Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Austria, Slovenia, Israel and elsewhere. For many international exhibitors, InterSolution is their main gateway to the Belgian market. )
- Quality contacts ( At InterSolution you will only meet quality, professional solar contacts because the trade fair applies a thorough selection process regarding visitors’ profiles. In this way we are able to guarantee that your participation will pay off. )
- Solar professionals ( In the last edition, 15% of visitors came from the Netherlands, As tradition has it, the largest group of visitors has a background in the construction sector; as an electrician, an installer or as a manufacturer. However, building contractors, design offices, roofers, plumbers, architects, public authorities and other solar professionals are also well represented. )