What Is PLASTINDIA 2023?
Plastindia’s series of exhibitions under the aegis of Plastindia Foundation stays as a permanent date in corporate calendars across the world, providing investors and industrialists with a compelling doorway to global markets of commerce and success. 10 exhibitions old, today, Plastindia has grown into a global experience, covering the entire gamut of plastics producers, processors and users of plastics, and it witnesses intense participation by both Indian and International Plastics Fraternity. The Plastindia editions have transformed marketing opportunities into convincing sales potential, and have empowered businesses, big and small, with the stamina to compete during tough economic times.
PLASTINDIA – International Plastics Exhibition, Conference & Convention: Plastindia is an international plastics exhibition and conference where national and international exhibitors present their new products and technologies. It is an ideal meeting place for buyers and sellers, joint ventures etc. The eleventh edition of the Plastindia takes place on 5 days from Wed., 01.02.2023 to Sun., 05.02.2023 in New Delhi.
International Plastics Exhibition Conference & Convention focuses on to facilitate export-led growth of the Indian plastic industry and helping boost export business volumes and revenues. In line with that, the Foundation also focuses on helping India to become the preferred sourcing base of plastic products around the world.
- Expose products and services to thousands of potential customers from across the globe.
- Expand the network, meet customers and interact with industry leaders.
- Explore business and investment opportunities.
- Create partnerships for joint ventures and tie-ups.
- Build business alliances, etc…
The exhibition will provide opportunities for employment generation, facilitate the growth of the Indian plastic industry and make India a hub for sourcing plastic for global needs. PLASTINDIA 2023 will showcase India as the global hub for sourcing processed items related to Plastics, Raw materials, Machinery and products for use in all segments of human life. Exhibitions like PLASTINDIA 2023 are important because they will attract international plastic players to the country and provide a platform to learn and exchange ideas and technology.
Top 10 Goals During PlastIndia 2023 – Interior Today
Besides, with the launch of PLASTINDIA 2023, the Foundation shared 10 goals to contribute to the plastics industry:
- Make India the number-one destination for manufacturing plastics
- Facilitate growth of the Indian plastics industry
- Create Employment opportunities to Empower the economy of the country
- Make India a global sourcing hub for plastics
- Encourage new innovative techniques
- Increase the technically skilled manpower for the Indian Plastics Industry
- Increase the exports of plastic
- Increase the processing capacity of the plastic industry
- Showcase the opportunities, the global entities can tap
- Act as a catalyst of growth for the plastics industry and sectors interconnected with the use of plastics
Who Exhibit? Interior Today
- Plastics Composites And Parts
- Automobiles/ Auto Parts/Accessories
- Aerospace/ Railway
- Packaging/ Printing
- Food And Beverage
- Infrastructure & Construction
- Cosmetics And Daily Chemicals
- Electronics & Electrical / IT & Telecom
- Media / Publications
- Machinery And Testing Equipment
- Plastic Waste Management/ Recycling
- Product And Industrial Design
- Consultancy And Advisory
- Scientific Research And Product Development Advisory
- Apparel/Shoes/ Bags/ Accessories / Infant Products
- Toys/ Sports Equipment And Supplies
- Moulds & Dies
- Raw Materials
When will the exhibition take place?
It will be held from February 1 to February 5, 2023, at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
What is the significance of the exhibition?
- It will attract international plastic manufacturing players to India.
- It will provide opportunities for the exchange of best practices and technologies between industry entities.
- It will provide employment opportunities, facilitate the growth of the Indian plastics industry and make India a hub for sourcing plastics for global needs.
What are the main points of the Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers’ speech?
- The minister emphasized that the Indian petrochemical industry is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the Indian economy.
- He suggested that a blueprint for the plastics industry should be created for long-term political support, investment and export promotion.
- He noted that the government is pro-industry because industrial growth is important for job creation and nation-building.
- He further said that the domestic plastics industry should be competitive in the international market.
- He also asked the plastics industry to focus on research and development (R&D) and develop technologies to reduce pollution.
What is the government’s support for the plastics industry?
The Government of India is supporting the plastics industry by developing common infrastructure facilities for all industries. The government has set up 10 plastic parks as well as the Plastics Export Promotion Board to develop the plastics industry.
How much is the Indian plastics industry valued?
The Indian plastics industry is currently worth Rs 5 lakh crore.
How much plastic does India produce and consume?
Domestic production and consumption of plastics are currently estimated at 25 million tonnes (MT), which will touch 30 million tonnes (MT) by 2030.
Plastindia Foundation announces PLASTINDIA 2023, the 11th edition of the international plastics exhibition, conference & convention, to be held from 1-5 February 2023, at the newly built State of the Art International Exhibition Centre at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.
It will focus on innovation, sustainability, and growth, facilitating modern techniques that will help to maintain a cleaner environment and lead to sustainable economic growth.