What Is DELHIWOOD 2023?
7th International Trade Fair for Furniture Production Technologies, Woodworking Machinery, Tools, Fittings, Accessories, Raw Materials and Products. Featuring major domestic and international companies specializing in woodworking and furniture production technologies – A global platform for showcasing the latest innovations, forging partnerships and exploring investment opportunities
DELHIWOOD aims to drive the Indian furniture manufacturing and woodworking industry and establish India as one of the top manufacturing destinations in the region. At the upcoming 7th edition of DELHIWOOD, scheduled to take place from 2 -5 March 2023 at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida (DELHI, NCR), the stakeholders from the woodworking and furniture manufacturing industry will get an opportunity to meet numerous national and international decision-makers, acquire new customers and discuss key issues including Digitalization, sustainability, skilling, supply chain management as also discover new trends, technologies and materials.
Reasons to Exhibit in the DELHIWOOD 2023? – Interior Today
NuernbergMesse is one of the 15 largest trade fair companies in the world. Its portfolio covers around 120 national and international trade fairs and congresses at the Nuernberg location and worldwide. It is the people, their ideas and their products, which have made NürnbergMesse a globally successful trade fair company. Every year, about 35,000 exhibitors (international share: 44%) and up to 1.5 million visitors (international share of trade visitors: 26%) participate in the own, partner and guest events of the NürnbergMesse Group, which is present with subsidiaries in China, North America, Brazil, Italy, India, Austria and Greece (Forum S.A). Worldwide, the NürnbergMesse Group has a network of about 51 representative agencies which are active in over 116 countries.
DELHIWOOD 2023 Gives An Opportunity? – Interior Today
• Over 50,000 Sqms Exhibition space
• 600+ Exhibitors
• 12+ Country pavilions
• 30,000+ Woodworking Professionals
• Product launches and technical demonstrations of woodworking machines
• Seminars and Conferences by Industry Experts
• Training and Skill development programs
• Workshops and interactive platforms for visiting architects, interior designers and builders
DELHIWOOD is a premier sourcing platform for the woodworking and furniture manufacturing industry professionals:
- Over 50,000 Sqms Exhibition space
- 600 + Exhibitors
- 12 + Country pavilions
- 30,000 + Woodworking Professionals
- Product launches and Technique demonstrations of woodworking machines
- Seminars and conferences by industry experts
- Training and Skill development programs by the Furniture & Fittings Skill Council of India.
- Workshops and interactive platforms for visiting architects, interior designers and builders
If you are involved in sourcing, installing or purchasing for the furniture production and woodworking sectors, DELHIWOOD is a must-visit event for you!
DELHIWOOD is a must-visit tradeshow for those who are involved in furniture production, the woodworking industry, architects, interior designers and builders & developers